Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween - a little late

Better late than never! Abby and her cousins got to go trick or treating with a bunch of friends. But before we headed off for the party they all had to show me their costumes. :0)

halloween

halloween

halloween

halloween

halloween

I took pics of Abby earlier in the week. It ended up being really hot on Halloween, so she jumped into Charis' Minnie Mouse costume at the last minute. But I love these ones of Abby as Pooh.

halloween

halloween

2 comments:

Carlee and Claire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carlee and Claire said...

Oops! I made a typo and tried to fix it. These pictures are too cute! Pictures like these make me excited for when Claire gets older. Good thing I kept my cheerleading and dance costumes :) Hopefully Claire will get the chance to be photographed by you again!