Saturday, November 21, 2009

Beach

The last round of vacation photos with the Bayleys . . . We had a fantastic time at the beach with them - and liked it so much that we went back the next day. Here's some favorite beach pics:

I ordered a big canvas of the first one. It arrived yesterday and I love it!

beach

Ellie . . .
beach

Calah . . .

beach

Charis . . .

beach

beach

I asked Amy to pose for me and she was a great sport . . .

beach

beach

John and Abby . . .

beach

Matt . . .

beach

And we stayed till the end of the day . . .

beach

3 comments:

Carlee and Claire said...

Great pictures!!! Christian LOVES the one that you took of Matt. I cant believe how big all the girls are. Cant wait to see you all again!

Danielle said...

WOW!!!! Those pics are awesome! I LOVE beach pics

Anonymous said...

Great shots! Love the one of John and Abby:)