Saturday, September 3, 2011

Well, I don't know who is checking this blog anymore after such a long absence, but for the sake of faithful grandmas, great grandmas, aunties and cousins I thought I'd post. :) I think that moving houses twice, vacation, and just an all around super busy summer have superceded the priority of posting to my blog, but definitely hasn't stopped us from enjoying our girls (or taking their pictures!)

Abby is so excited to be 4! She is well aware that she gets to go to school when she is 5. Several times when I've popped into her room she's packed up a couple of bags of clothes, shoes and toys so that she's "ready to go to school". She's also been pretty motivated at learning her letters - upper and lower case, and the sounds - because she needs to know them for school.

Izzy is a bouyant baby. Energetic, laughing, and happy. She doesn't have a huge vocabulary, but in sunny southern cal she's already got down, "it's hot" and "swim suit". :)

A couple of very different photos - Abby showing off her balancing skills, and Izzy goofing off with Mommy.





9 comments:

Hannah banana said...

I have been looking at your blog. How Are you guys??? I love those pictures. I hope I could watch the girls soon. When is Abby's birthday???

Love: Hannah

Elizabeth said...

I have been looking too!! I check on it often for updates and excited to see new pics!! You all look wonderful!!

Beth P said...

Abby turned 4 on August 16!! We'd love to have you babysit sometime soon! I'll give you a call :)

Hannah banana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah banana said...

Ok! I would love to watch the girls very soon. They are so good.

Hannah

Gail said...

I'm checking--an honorary grandma? or aunt?
The girls are darling! It's been too long since we've seen you all.

Gail said...

I'm checking! Honorary grandma, or aunt, maybe? The girls are darling! It's been too long since we've seen you all.

Beth P said...

I agree, Gail! John's working hard to see everyone in KY in December - if we don't see you before!

Amy said...

I'm with you!!! Blogging is not my thing, though I am trying to be better about it!