Tuesday, October 20, 2009

getting ready for halloween

I saw this costume on ebay and got it since Abby LOVES pooh. But she's been kinda nervous about the costume. I would put it out in her room for her to get used to it and she would stuff it in the closet and shut the door. :0) It finally sat at our dining table for a while with a bottle of honey in front of it. You can't really tell from the pics, but she was glad to take it off!

If you'd like pics of your kiddos in their halloween costumes, give me a call!!

pooh

pooh

pooh

pooh

7 comments:

Elizabeth Rose said...

She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute... I love you Abby!!!!!1

Carlee and Claire said...

These pictures are a lot of fun! I like your flowers in the backaround and Abby looks so cute!

Amy said...

I'll take pics of my kids in their Halloween costumes!

Amy said...

I meant, I'll take you on your offer to take the pics!

Brianne said...

so cute!! :)

Matthew and Danielle Mueller said...

this is awesome!

Beth P said...

Amy, I'll have fun taking them!