Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ballet

For Christmas, John bought me a ballet workout video, and Abby got a ballet skirt from Grandma Jackie. Since then we've "done ballet" together several times. I have so much fun watching her have fun.

She was transfixed by the video and liked to try to copy what they did.

christmas

christmas

christmas

christmas


christmas

After a while I turned on the Nutcracker. She wanted to be picked up like the ballerinas in the show. I guess I'm not up to being the lifter since I thought she was heavy to swing around!
christmas

christmas

3 comments:

Danielle said...

did John take the picture where you were twirling Abby? It's sweet!

Beth P said...

Yes - John took that! I'm thankful for the pics he takes since then I get to be in some. He did a good job - dim room and moving target! :)

Carlee and Claire said...

How Precious!