Monday, December 6, 2010

Funny things she says

Everyone laughs at things their little kids say, but I thought I'd share a few of the things Abby's said.

Last night while we're laying in her bed taking over the day, she says, "Uh oh, my eyeballs are disappearing!!" (I have no idea what this means)

While playing today, she acts like she's riding a horse.
I ask her the obvious question, "Are you riding a horse?"
She says, "No, a horfin, like at Seaworld".
"Oh, you mean a dolphin!" I say.
"No, a horse that swims in circles. Do you think that would be okay?"

Today I took Abby and Izzy on a walk around the neighborhood. Abby's been really into Piglet's big movie, where Piglet gets lost and everyone looks for him. All through the neighborhood at the top her lungs she shouts, "Piglet, where are you?? Ppppiiiiiiiii gggggggleeeeeettttttt" I started to stop her, and then wondered, why?? She's using her outside voice outside, so I guess that's okay!!

Here's some pics of Abby with her Grandma Jackie!
abby

abby

abby

abby

abby

4 comments:

Elizabeth Rose said...

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. I wonder why she said " my eyeballs are disapering." Micah says things like that.Kids are soooooooooooo cute when they are in the stage of saying cute things like what Abby did. Micah still does. I love it. We miss you guys


Love: Hannah

Danielle said...

PRECIOUS!

Unknown said...

I miss super young kids. So cute. Love the jumping pic

Elizabeth Rose said...

Micah was lying on the couch one day watching tv and he says.. " dane it, my tongue is falling asleep." I think it was soooooooooooooo cute.